Tuesday 31 January 2012

We're out to discover !

After looking forward to the lastest issue of NEO dropping onto my doorstep I was getting itchy fingers when it was 2 days late, so I decided to peruse my local newsagents for something to read in the mean time and I made a rather good discovery ;


The cover pretty much sold me but the price of £7.99 did make me pause.... briefly.

Coming with some free 'New 52' postcards and a graphic novel made it sit more comfortably in my conscience!

Lots of interesting interviews, reviews and previews make this a great magazine, its a shame its only a 2 monthly publication but that does make the price a little let harsh on the wallet. So I treated myself to a subscription at £29 a year for 6 issues, not bad at all !

Nice to see some smaller publishers included alongside the big hitters and certainly opened my eyes to some titles I could easily have missed. Even if you only buy this issue the top 50 villlans makes great reading. Give it a go !

The Geek Girl x

No comments:

Post a Comment