Wednesday 18 January 2012

Professor Layton

I have completed the Prof Layton Trilogy and throughly enjoyed them all, so I was looking forward to the latest addition of a prequel.

About an hour in so far and it's much the same, nothing to complain about really , but I am finding I understand what these puzzles want from me so its not such a challenge now and , as there are 3 main charaters there is waaaaay too much talking.

I am hoping it improves, maybe its just too much of the same thing, maybe it's a bit stale, I'm not sure. Normally I can happily play with Layton and Luke for hours but this is just mindless stabbings with my stylus so far.

But I will fearlessly game on and see how it goes. I don't want to leave my gentlemenly friend , but he's getting a teensy but dull.

The Geek Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment