Sunday 15 January 2012

Coming soon .....

I've been told it is best to start at the start. So Hello ! This is me :



In all my Ghostbusting Finery.
I have decided that it is high time for us geek girls to be loud and proud, and to investigate the goings on in the world of comics, movies, toys and video games as far as we can.

I myself am most interested in Batman comics and the DC universe, Sci Fi films, silly fantasy novels, Japanese Culture, video games ( that I do don't die at within the first 5 miuntes) everything NINTENDO and collecting action figures and LEGO !

In my first posts I am hoping to cover:

- The New Thundercats series and accompanying figures
- The Dark Knight Rises
- The DC New 52
- Lego collections for 2012
- Whats hot on Ebay
- Recent Xbox and Nintendo DS Games

and more ! Please do join in and get involved in the conversations, Theres a world of Geek out there that I wanna enjoy ,

The Geek Girl x



No comments:

Post a Comment