Sunday 22 January 2012

Sometimes I like my T.V

After what seemed like HOURS of typing up minutes I was very excited to turn on my TV to find 'Back to the Future' on , followed by 'Spiderman' !

That's a great way to spend a Sunday evening in when you have nothing else to do , I had forgotton how much I love these movies.

Spiderman in paticular made me want to watch the third in the series. I have never seen it due to bad reviews , but with the upcoming 'The Amazing Spider Man' it would be good to have the full trilogy in my head before watching it.

I am not a Marvel fan as far as the comics go, but they do pop out some good movies now and then. Should be an interesting one, with only 10 years between the two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJQS16dGk0w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN3YaybNJ2s


and for a little extra, here is the result of my A-Level R.E. revision from 2002.No wonder my teacher wasn't too pleased with me,  Haha !


I hope you enjoyed your weekends !
The Geek Girl *~* x

No comments:

Post a Comment