Thursday 8 March 2012

Medium Pimpin'

How time flies when your manager is off sick and you are working all the hours god sends .

I have received several items for my MCM Expo cosplay, I can't wait for the 31st now ! I haven't had much time to read or review but I did squeeze in Superhero Movie a couple of nights ago. A couple of chuckles and I barely had to watch it to understand the plot, its just a spiderman / slapstick crossbreed.

The next 2 pieces of the DC chess set turned up , very nice ! I think the Btaman model is the worst so far so probably wasn't the best introduction to the series.


On a slightly different note, the awe-inspiring, ultra talented and generally nice guy Mr James Eatock has some copies of his magical marvellous mystery magazine to sell, Cereal:Geek. I have been buying it since issue 1 and highly recommend it to anyone who loves the 80's animation and accompanying toy lines.

Geeks follow me here and enjoy !

http://www.cerealgeek.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment