Thursday 1 March 2012

2 days off , yeah right

Having spent my 2 days off cathing up one a months worth of coursework and essay writing means little room for much else. I have , however, managed to fit in buying bits for my MCM Expo cosplay outfit. First time I'll be joining in with cosplayers so wish me luck ! I'll be sure to put photos up, no prizes for guessing who I am going as but as a "not exactly slim" girl I have struggled !


 ( There's still a month to go, I can lose 4 stone, right ?????)

So back to normal for a few weeks until the next deadline crunch. First on the list is finishing Gotham Central Book 2, which I am throughly enjoying. Then I must spend some time catching up with my Japanese , It's probably been 6 months since my last go !

失敗する (Shippai suru)


or 'FAIL' in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment