Tuesday 20 March 2012

For Shame

I hang my head in shame, for it has been a whole week since I updated .

Forgive me my sins.

So a week in a post.... here goes:

Monday - work

Tuesday - Uni tutorial

Wednesday - work

Thursday - Swimming ! ( yikes ) and then BINGO - no winnings here , boo.

Friday - Bought Batgirl and Suicide Squad #7 . sigh..... How I miss the pre reboot stories. Harley is still great but I just can't deal with that stupid mini cape/ruff thing. Also treated myself to 'The Dark Crystal, Creation Myths'. Beautiful book, can't wait to read it !

Saturday - Jumble sale, then ebay. I love second hand junk !

Sunday - watched The Never Ending Story, how terrifying that is on viewing 20 years later !  Followed by Field of Dreams. Odd. very odd. Topped off with a visit to my dear geeky friend Nick who caught me up on why Dan Didio is scum.

Yesterday - work

Today - work. Followed by 1 hour of boredom which lead to my second ever graphics tablet creation :
Ok I'm no Picasso, but , do you like it ?


The first was a spoof DC cover for a competition, I will be sure to post a copy once the comp is finished. Not bad for a newbie :)

Hopefully I won't be such a slacker and leave it a week this time. x

No comments:

Post a Comment