Sunday 5 February 2012

You know, that wizard detective who lives in Chicago....

Am I the only one who remembers this show?
I seem to remember it was pretty good but wasn't on for long over here in the snowy UK . Well , snowy today, this is my garden :

Anyway, back to business. I had a quick look online and found that this mystery show was called 'The Dresden Files' . Then eBay informed me that this was a series of books first ! Great, 99p for the first book, why not give it a go? Watching the DVD there too, hopefully it won't make too much and I can watch the rest , I think I only saw 3 episodes. Alongside Dexter I may have a lot of reading and watching to do on these cold snowy nights. Great excuse to stay in !

I'm afraid my 3ds may have to wait.

1 comment:

  1. Read or listen to the audiobooks! The show is good too, but the books are way better!

    ReplyDelete