Saturday 4 February 2012

muddle finger

I finished Alice today ! Hooray ! Be proud of me , as I rarely even complete the first levels of games when there are nasties out to get me . 89% of secrets found too. I will certainly play this again sometime soon and try and get closer to 100%. Throughly enjoyable if a little disturbing, especially the doll maker - I turned the sound off for him !

But this has left me with a little problem, I have now returned to Ocarina 3D on my 3DS. This in itself is excellent as I love this game, but I keep using the wrong controls as I'm so used to Alice's configuration ! Nightmare.

Also I have just become adult link and I still only have a 99 rupee wallet ! I honestly didn't think that was possible, definatley going back to young link asap and getting a lot more completed. Wish me luck !

On a side note I may have loved Alice so much that I have ordered the art book *blush*, review to follow !

No comments:

Post a Comment