Sunday 19 February 2012

Out with the old

Having visited a certain geeky friend yesterday I was reminded that this is not my first venture into blogging, 7 years ago I made my final entry on LIVEJOURNAL ! Now that was a blast from the past, crikey ! Having just read every post from 2002 onwards I am quite pleased to have found several regarding Batman , collecting action figures and watching movies. Other then the teen angst and endless houseparties not a lot has changed !

But after my trip down memory lane I would very much like to delete that account. Unfortunatley I dont have the email address I used for it anymore so I can't. Surely there is some way to request the account is deleted? Any thoughts please let me know !

Onto other things, my beloved has become obsessed with this object :


She really is beautiful.
But where to put her. And with the upcoming Hot Toys line up will she be outshone by the PVC clad temptress?

I guess there is only one way to find out, BUY BOTH !

The Geek Girl x

No comments:

Post a Comment